Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: a song by...SummerStorm

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Talking

    Forever

    You are forever in my mind
    making it hard for me to concentrate
    You are one of a kind
    To my feelings you can surely relate

    Chorus:
    Forever and always with me
    right where i need you to be
    where I dream of being every minute
    forever in love and live with you in it
    We'll always be together as one
    Tied by a bond that can't be undone


    You are forever in my heart
    A place I'm very glad to have you
    I want us to never part
    I need to assure you my love is true

    Chorus.....


    You are forever in my soul
    You are a special kind of love
    One that completes me, makes me whole
    Your love is something I'll never get enough of

    Chorus....

    You are forever in my life
    A place I'm glad to have you be
    I can't wait to one day be your wife
    you have made me so very happy

    Chorus....

    You are forever with me always
    forever with me
    always
    always
    -----------------------------
    Mind you.....I jus do lyrics...so ifn any of y'all know of someone who can put music to my words lemme know*S

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Summer I just made it over...very pretty..you did good...now get some music and your all set.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks blaze*hugs and pats yer tush*...I got a friend who's workin on it said he'd even sing it and put it on a demo...I jus laughed...cuz...can you see a guy singin bout bein someone's wife*LMAO*

  4. #4
    friend of the empire
    Guest friend of the empire's Avatar

    Post

    needs more [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] *nods*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    **steals one of spirit's beers**

    Pretty song Summmer!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Wiqued*S*..I wrote it for my sweetheart...and I have a friend who is gonna put music to it and see about havin a demo made...I'm so nervous

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •